Consulting in Business Architect Leader for the Costa Rica Border Integration Program
Information & Communication Technology Services
IDB ProjectCR-L1066 : Border Integration Program of Costa Rica
This action will open an external link.
- Engineer or a degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- At least 7 (seven) years of work experience in Business Architecture Projects Specific Experience.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience in applying the TOGAF standard.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience in Business Architecture in the Public Sector.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience in managing Business Architecture projects.
- It is desirable that the applicant has TOGAF certification, in addition, courses and / or certifications related to the design of business architectures.
- It is desirable that the applicant has Project Management Professional certification
- Spanish speaking or fluent in Spanish.
For more information visit the original publication.