Consultancy for the design of methodology, training and accompaniment to the DGII for the impact evaluation of the pilot of the Electronic Invoice project
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectDR-L1117 : Program to Enhance the Efficiency of Tax Administration and Public Expenditure Management in the Dominican Republic
This action will open an external link.
The consulting services (“the services”) comprise the design of a methodology that allows the DGII to measure the impact of the pilot plan for the implementation of Electronic Invoicing in the Dominican Republic, which is replicable to evaluate other initiatives and projects that it implements. the DGII, as well as training the staff of the Economic Studies Management in the use of this methodology, so that they can use it to carry out impact measurements in the DGII.
The required profile of the consultant, which includes the minimum criteria required of the consultant to be hired to develop this consultancy. In addition, the criteria that add added value in the evaluation are presented:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of a member country of the IDB.
- Full command of written and verbal Spanish.
- University degree in Economics or related areas (Add added value if evidence of master's degrees in Economics, Statistics or Econometrics).
- Minimum General Professional Experience of ten (10) years (Add added value if it shows that you have more than the minimum required).
- Have five (5) years of experience in economic research, which must be indicated in the CV (It adds added value if it shows that it has more than the minimum required).
- Have five (5) years of experience in measuring the impact of public policies, which must be indicated in the CV (Add added value if it shows that it has more than the minimum required).
- Have two (2) years of teaching experience, which must be indicated in the CV (Add added value if it shows that you have more than the minimum required).