AGA - Program for the Implementation of Argentina's National Financial Inclusion Strategy
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectAR-L1249 : Program for the Implementation of the National Financial Inclusion Strategy of Argentina
This action will open an external link.
The main objectives of the project are to increase access to and use of financial services for households and businesses through: (i) implementation of the National Financial Inclusion Strategy; and (ii) increased access to credit for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs): (i) implementing the National Financial Inclusion Strategy; and (ii) increasing access to credit for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs).
IT equipment and interoperability
Licenses for the use of tools
- Support in the design and implementation of new digital technologies that seek to increase financial inclusion and education in the population.
- Studies and analysis for the development of IT / digital systems.
- Studies, deep drive, evaluations and data analysis.
- Studies for the measurement of financial inclusion variables and indicators / surveys.
- Analysis of awareness and dissemination of financial inclusion tools and instruments.
Share with a friend