Acquisition of hardware and software are required to enhance the Monitoring and Traceability of the Technological Services of SUNAT
Information & Communication Technology Services
IDB ProjectPE-L1130 : Projects for Tax and Customs Management Consolidation
This action will open an external link.
The SUNAT–MSI Information System Improvement Executing Unit (LA UEMSI-SUNAT) invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the acquisition of hardware and software to enhance the Monitoring and Traceability of the Technological Services of SUNAT, which includes:
- Application Performance Monitoring Licenses (Hots Units) / Perpetual Modality
- Real and/or synthetic monitoring license / Subscription Modality
- Hardware and base software for the monitoring platform
- Implementation of the monitoring platform and the deployment of 5 applications
- Official Training
- Business continuity, uptime, and technical support: Includes support, exploration, new deployments, changes, troubleshooting, and operational continuity for a period of 36 months.
Interested eligible bidders can obtain additional information from the LA SUNAT website (www.sunat.gob.pe) and personally review the bidding documents from 08:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.