These courses will be led by large enterprises such as Amazon, FedEx, Google, Meta, Microsoft and Millicom, who will be analyzing topics like digital transformation, cybersecurity, social media, SEO and e-commerce.
The event will take place from 10:00 AM (PDT) to 13:05 PM (PDT) and will have four segments where two courses will be live simultaneously on each segment. On every webinar you will have the chance to ask questions directly to the panelists. Please, consider that this schedule is expressed in PDT (Pacific Standard Time). To know the schedule that applies in your city, you can click HERE.
All the courses will be recorded and shared in ConnectAmericas.com and by email to all the participants.
10:00 AM – 10:05 AM | Welcome
- Neil Herrington, Senior Vice President for the Americas Department | U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Fabrizio Opertti, Manager of the Integration and Trade Sector | Inter-American Development Bank
10:05 AM – 10:35 AM | Segment 1
- Digital tools from Microsoft and its partners for growth and agility in businesses | Microsoft
- Digital and Logistics support for SMEs | FedEx
10:40 AM – 11:25 AM | Segment 2
- Cybersecurity: How to protect your digital assets in the SME world | Microsoft
- Business transformation as a motor for growth and trade in the era of digitalization | Millicom
11:30 AM – 12:15 PM | Segment 3
- Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps (Beginner Level) | Google
- Build your online presence and engage your community | Meta
12:20 PM – 1:05 PM | Segment 4
- Drive Traffic to Your Website with SEO (Intermediate Level) | Google
- Enabling in Cross-Border Ecommerce | Amazon
To download the agenda, please click HERE.
To register for the event, please click on the button below: